Visit us at booth 2911, South Hall A, Level 3 to see:
- How using a bundled solution can jumpstart your image-guided radiation therapy product development and manufacturing. Dunlee’s new, integrated cone beam CT bundle is created for the specific needs of image guidance in radiation therapy and features an X-ray tube, flat panel detector, anti-scatter grid and all necessary cables.
- Why designing systems for liquid metal bearing (LMB) tubes can help you gain and retain CT system customers. LMB tubes are designed for all-day use, high reliability and long life, which makes them attractive to customers with busy CT departments. Discover how Dunlee’s proprietary CoolGlide™ technology benefits CT departments, patients, and CT system manufacturers.
- How the right breast coil can make a difference in image quality, accessibility for biopsies and patient comfort. See our Invivo Sentinelle breast coils with patented variable coil geometry, open imaging aperture, and an assortment of padding.
- The exceptional quality of Dunlee’s CT replacement tubes. We offer CT replacement tubes for a variety of CT systems, including the DA200P40+LMB tube with CoolGlide™ liquid metal bearing (LMB) technology for GE RevolutionTM Evo and Optima CT660 CT scanners.
- The latest advances in additive manufacturing using tungsten. Dunlee welcomes manufacturers to meet to learn more about tungsten’s suitability for complex component manufacturing, including low-cost prototyping and mass production. Meet with our tungsten experts to explore if 3D printing with tungsten can help you cost-effectively produce high-quality components with exacting specifications.
Visit us at booth 2911, South Hall A, Level 3. To make an appointment for a meeting at RSNA, contact email@example.com